Happy Wednesday, friends! Today, I’m linking up with Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer for What’s Up Wednesday.
- What I’m eating:
I went to a Super Bowl party earlier this month, and I made Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar Glaze. Other than that, we’re still cooking HelloFresh over here. We’re cooking things like roasted pork tenderloin with lemony potatoes and zucchini, Japanese-style panko pork cutlets with sesame cucumber salad and jasmine rice, and crispy cheddar frico cheeseburgers.
- What I’m reminiscing about:
Kevin and I just booked our flight to NYC. It has got me reminiscing about the two weeks I spent there with my best friend a couple years ago. Levain, anyone?
- What I’m loving: These pajamas. I have the lavender check, but they come in three other colors as well. Bonus: they are on clearance, so snag a pair if they still have your size!
- What I’ve been up to: Fish Fry Friday. Yep, every Friday we’ve been going to a different fish fry with Kevin’s dad.
- What I’m dreading: Nothing, life is pretty good. 🙂
- What I’m working on: I need to work on some new content for this blog, but I’ve been busy with work, grad school, and life. As much as I love blogging, I’ve loved living more in the minute rather than focusing on snapping the perfect pic.
- What I’m excited about: Spring break can’t come soon enough.
- What I’m watching/reading: We’ve been watching a random assortment of TV. But Friday, after the fish fry, we went to see The 15:17 To Paris. I was really excited about this one after watching the trailer, but it felt anticlimactic. As for reading, I read three books this month: I Suck at Relationships So You Don’t Have To, The Marriage Lie, and The Last Mrs. Parrish.
- What I’m listening to: At this exact moment, I’m listening to Mean Girls in the background on TV.
- What I’m wearing: With this transitional weather, I’m breaking out my utility jacket from Forever 21. I’m also on the hunt for new pieces to add to my spring wardrobe.
- What I’m doing this weekend: I have a high school friend coming into town and a fundraiser for a friend’s brother.
- What I’m looking forward to next month: Are you tired of me saying NYC? Follow along on my Instagram stories to keep up with our adventure.
- What else is new: I think I’ve covered everything.
Happy Wednesday, friends! What’s up with you this month?